sexta-feira, agosto 26, 2016

Out of the box... into the abyss


No way i could just not put myself out there once again today...

Seems like some part of me has been ripped from my body stealthily, silently and I've just seen the hole that was left behind.

Piece by piece all of what was once built is taken and shredded... disposed of as filth.

Today I can picture fluids draining as i gaze at the very end of my hardened soul as it disappears into  the abyss. I try to hold some of it as it slips between my fingers and it claims my effort as pointless.

Can I, once again, get hold of whats left and rebuild my foundations so that i can rise and endure the test of time and the test of myself?

Had a comfortable box, tiny, safe, with no illusions and no horizons... You showed me that there was more, much more that i could ever imagine. Stepped out and flushed as the heat took over the air that surrounded me and made me humbler and bigger than ever before. The only catch was that no longer i could have a box to keep my chest closed and safe. I would never go back to the box... as i fall into the abyss, hurt, i devour the unexpected to come as it rips my gums in pain and bathes my tong in a never ending succession of life's flavors.

Will i meet you on the way to the unknown and we shall hold hands to venture into the unpredictable? I sure wish that i can hold your hand, your body in an embrace, warm...

Sem comentários: